- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus cooling
- Serves 6
- 6 thin slices of brioche loaf , cut into cubes
- 4 Little Gem lettuces , cut into quarters
- 6 ripe peaches , stoned and cut into wedges
- 2 balls burrata or buffalo mozzarella, torn into small chunks
- ½ tsp lemon thyme leaves, to serve
- handful basil leaves, to serve
For the dressing
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 1 tbsp capers in brine, drained and finely chopped
- STEP 1
Make the dressing by whisking the oil, lemon juice and capers together in a small bowl, then set aside.
- STEP 2
Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Scatter the brioche cubes over a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 mins until golden and crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- STEP 3
Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter with the peaches and burrata and season well. To serve, drizzle over the dressing, then scatter over the thyme, basil and croutons.