- 3 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 4 dried apricots, chopped
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped (optional)
- juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 100g cooked chicken, chopped into small pieces
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- 1 avocado
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 4 slices rye or sourdough bread
- 160g pack ready-chopped mango, sliced
- 1 Little Gem lettuce
In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, curry powder, apricots, coriander, chilli (if using) and half the lime juice. Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat in the sauce, seasoning to taste.
Halve then slice the avocado and place in a shallow dish with the rest of the lime juice, tossing to coat.
Divide the chicken mixture in 2 and spread equally over 2 slices of bread. Top with the mango slices, avocado and a couple of leaves of the lettuce. Put another slice of bread on top and wrap tightly in cling film or greaseproof paper. Keep wrapped in the fridge until serving.