Hot chocolate set
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus chilling and overnight setting
- Makes 4
- sunflower oil , for greasing
- 50g milk chocolate , chopped
- 100g dark chocolate , chopped
- flaky sea salt
- 4 cinnamon sticks
You will need
- 4 empty 47g fromage frais pots , washed and dried
- 4 muffin cases
- cellophane and twine or string , for wrapping
- 4 mugs
- gift tags and pen, for labelling
- STEP 1
Very lightly grease the fromage frais pots with oil and set aside until needed.
- STEP 2
Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of just-simmering water, stirring occasionally, then divide between the prepared pots. Place in the fridge or a cold place for around 30 mins or until set.
- STEP 3
Once the milk chocolate layer is firm, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl as before, then pour it over the milk chocolate. Leave the pots to set for 15 mins, then sprinkle a pinch of flaky sea salt onto each.
- STEP 4
Cut a hole in the bottom of each paper cake case and push a cinnamon stick through. Push the end of the stick into the middle of each pot so that the paper case is upside down – it will help to hold the cinnamon stick in place while it sets.
- STEP 5
Leave to set overnight, then turn out and discard the pot and paper case. Wrap each in cellophane tied with twine. Tie each stick to a mug, or simply place inside the mug, and write a tag to read ‘Just add hot milk’.