Fish tikka on garlic naan
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 250g skinless and boneless fresh white fish (we used cod)
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 4 tbsp Greek-style natural yogurt
- 2 small naan bread or chapatis
- knob of garlic butter
- ½ small red onion , thinly sliced
- handful coriander leaves
- ½ lemon , cut into wedges
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to the highest setting. Cut the fish into 5cm chunks. Mix together the tikka paste, 2 tbsp yogurt and seasoning. Add the fish and toss to coat, then set aside for 5 mins.
- STEP 2
Place the fish on a wire rack over a roasting tin. Grill for 3-4 mins each side, depending on thickness, until cooked through and starting to char a little.
- STEP 3
Sprinkle the naan with a little water and grill for 2 mins. Spread the warm naans with garlic butter, top with the fish and drizzle with the remaining yogurt. Scatter over the onion and coriander, and serve with lemon wedges.