- 250g skinless and boneless fresh white fish (we used cod)
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 4 tbsp Greek-style natural yogurt
- 2 small naan bread or chapatis
- knob of garlic butter
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- handful coriander leaves
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
Heat the grill to the highest setting. Cut the fish into 5cm chunks. Mix together the tikka paste, 2 tbsp yogurt and seasoning. Add the fish and toss to coat, then set aside for 5 mins.
Place the fish on a wire rack over a roasting tin. Grill for 3-4 mins each side, depending on thickness, until cooked through and starting to char a little.
Sprinkle the naan with a little water and grill for 2 mins. Spread the warm naans with garlic butter, top with the fish and drizzle with the remaining yogurt. Scatter over the onion and coriander, and serve with lemon wedges.