- 200g bag baby spinach leaves
- 500g cooked beetroot
A favourite in 1970s British salads (cooked and pickled in vinegar), beetroot is a root…
- 2 x 200g packs feta cheese, crumbled
- bunch mint leaves, roughly chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- bunch spring onions, finely sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 2 long red chillies, halved, deseeded and finely sliced
For the dressing
Scatter the spinach leaves onto a large platter. Slice the beetroot into wedges and arrange on top of the spinach. Scatter over the feta, mint, spring onions and chillies.
To make the dressing, put the oil, honey, lemon juice and mustard in a glass jar with a lid. Season and shake well. When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to combine.