- ½ red cabbage (about 500g), shredded
A favourite winter vegetable served hot with roasted game birds but equally good as a colourful…
- 4 heaped tbsp dairy-free yogurt (we used Alpro Plain with Coconut)
- 3 tbsp mint sauce
- 3 x 200g packs tofu, each cut into 15 cubes
- 2 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, sliced
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 8 chapatis
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
Mix the cabbage, yogurt and mint sauce, season and set aside. Toss the tofu with the tandoori paste and 1 tbsp of the oil. Heat a frying pan and cook the tofu, in batches, for a few mins each side until golden. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the remaining oil to the pan, stir in the onions and garlic, and cook for 8-10 mins until softened. Return the tofu to the pan and season well.
Warm the chapatis following pack instructions, then top each one with some cabbage, followed by the curried tofu and a good squeeze of lime.