- 200g bulghar wheat
- 150g frozen podded edamame (soya) beans
- 2 Romano peppers, sliced into rounds, seeds removed
- 150g radishes, finely sliced
The root of a member of the mustard family, radishes have a peppery flavour and a crisp, crunchy…
- 75g whole blanched almonds
- small bunch mint, finely chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- small bunch parsley, finely chopped
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
- 2 oranges
One of the best-known citrus fruits, oranges aren't necessarily orange - some varieties are…
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Cook the bulghar following pack instructions, then drain and tip into a large serving bowl to cool. Meanwhile, put the edamame beans in a small bowl, pour over boiling water, leave for 1 min, then drain. Put in a serving bowl with the peppers, radishes, almonds, mint and parsley.
Peel one orange, carefully cut away the segments and add to the bowl. Squeeze the juice of the other into a jam jar with the oil. Season well and shake to emulsify. Pour over the salad, toss well and serve.