Crab & lemon spaghetti with peas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 150g wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 leeks (220g), cut into lengths then long thin strips
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 160g frozen peas
- 1 lemon, zested and 1/2 juiced
- 100g fresh white and brown crabmeat (not dressed)
- STEP 1
Cook the spaghetti for 12 mins, or following pack instructions, until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leeks and chilli and cook for 5 mins. Stir in the garlic, peas, lemon zest and juice, then cook for a few mins.
- STEP 2
Drain the pasta, then add to the pan with ¼ mug of pasta water and the crab, then toss everything together until well coated. Spoon into shallow bowls and serve.