- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 6 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 sustainably sourced cod fillets, or other firm white fish, such as haddock
A popular mild-flavoured saltwater fish mainly found in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Cod…
- 1 egg, beaten
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The same shape, but smaller than…
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. Add the lettuce and cucumber, toss through and set aside.
Mix the coconut and flour together on a plate. Dip the fish fillets into the beaten egg, then into the coconut-flour mixture to coat. Heat the oil in a frying pan until very hot, then add the fish and fry for 3-4 mins on each side until cooked through. Serve with the salad and lime wedges.