- 1 large wrap or wheat tortilla
In Spain, a tortilla is a kind of omelette, with ingredients added - frequently sliced cooked…
- 4 tbsp garlic and herb soft cheese (we used Boursin)
- 50g cheddar, grated
Once cheddar was 'Cheddar', a large, hard-pressed barrel of cheese made by a particular…
- 1 spring onion, cut in half then sliced lengthways into thick strips
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- ½ lemon, zested
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- ½ small pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 100g cooked chicken thigh meat, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spread half the wrap with 2 tbsp soft cheese and put in the pan. Cover the other half with the cheddar, then top with the spring onion, lemon zest, parsley and chicken. Scatter over the panko and dot the remaining soft cheese over.
Fold the soft-cheese-spread side of the wrap over to close the quesadilla. Cook for 3-4 mins until the cheese has melted and the top of the quesadilla is warm, so you know the chicken is heated through. Slice and serve.