Chicken kiev quesadilla
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 large wrap or wheat tortilla
- 4 tbsp garlic and herb soft cheese (we used Boursin)
- 50g cheddar , grated
- 1 spring onion , cut in half then sliced lengthways into thick strips
- ½ lemon , zested
- ½ small pack flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 100g cooked chicken thigh meat, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- STEP 1
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spread half the wrap with 2 tbsp soft cheese and put in the pan. Cover the other half with the cheddar, then top with the spring onion, lemon zest, parsley and chicken. Scatter over the panko and dot the remaining soft cheese over.
- STEP 2
Fold the soft-cheese-spread side of the wrap over to close the quesadilla. Cook for 3-4 mins until the cheese has melted and the top of the quesadilla is warm, so you know the chicken is heated through. Slice and serve.