Almond crêpes with avocado & nectarines
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 avocado , halved, stoned and flesh lightly crushed
- 2 ripe nectarines , stoned and sliced
- seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- ½ lime , cut into 2 wedges, for squeezing over
- STEP 1
Beat one egg and 1 1 /2 tbsp of the almonds in a small bowl with 1 tbsp water. Heat 1 tsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and pour in the egg mixture, swirling the pan to evenly cover the base. Cook until the mixture sets and turns golden on the underside, about 2 mins. (There is no need to flip it over.) Turn it out onto a plate and make another one with 1 tbsp water, the remaining egg, oil and almonds.
- STEP 2
Top each crêpe with the avocado, nectarines and pomegranate, and squeeze over the lime at the table.