- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 3 tbsp caramelised onion chutney
- 1kg small potatoes, halved
The world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of…
- 4 parsnips, cut into chunky pieces
The fact that the parsnip is a member of the carrot family comes as no surprise - it looks just…
- 4 carrots, cut into chunky pieces
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- 200g sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 12 cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 rosemary sprigs, ripped
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix the oil and chutney together and season well. Divide everything except the sausages and herbs between two large roasting tins, pour over the oil and chutney mixture and toss together. Put both trays in the oven for 25 mins.
Add the sausages and herbs to the trays and bake, stirring halfway through, for 30-35 mins more or until the vegetables are soft and the sausages are cooked through. If one tray is browning more than the other, swap them round.