Cod with Gruyere cheese
Member recipe by berdina
- 2 cod fillets of each 175 gr.
- 35 gr. of butter
- 25 gr. of flower
- 3 dl. fish broth ( from a tablet)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 150 gr. Gruyere cheese grated
- Sprinkle salt and pepper upon the cod fillets and put them in an oven proof dish
- Melt the butter and add the flower while stirring end simmer for a minute. Let not brown the butter.
- Add the fish broth while stirring and let simmer for 5 minutes
- Finish the sauce with the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Poor over the fish. and then poor over the Gruyere cheese
- Pre heat the oven on 180 degrees Celcius. Put the dish in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes to get a nice light brown layer of cheese.
- This is a nice dish together with a tomato salad with basil and a nice risotto.