Member recipe by jocephine
Harty sweet delight; this combination is a treat for your mouth. To serve with fish or a soft goatcheese.
- 2 whole beetroots (fresh or cooked)
- ½ a celeriac
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- sprig of thyme
- butter or olive oil
- hand of grated parmasan
- some olive oil for dressling
- Cook the fresh beetroot for over 1 hour. Slice the celeriac into dices and cook sepertly from the beetroot till tender in vegetable stock with the onion, 2 garlic cloves and sprig of thyme. When ready mash the celeriac with a bit of butter or some olive oil and trow in a large amount of parmasan.
- Peel and slice the beetroot in to slices.
- take a small bowl and start layering starting with the beetroot, rucola, mash and beetroot again and so own.
- turn the bowl on a plate, dizzle some olive oil over the creation and decorate with the left over parmasan.