Dad's Chocolate Liquor
Member recipe by chiannejolene
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Litres
- 750ml Vodka or spirit of choice
- 1x 500ml Cream
- 1x 300ml Condensed Milk
- 1x 2litre Milk
- 1x Slab of Chocolate of your choice
- Melt chocolate with 300ml of milk till smooth, then remove chocolate and milk from heat.
- Add Condensed Milk to Chocolate and Milk mixture. Whilst mixing in Condensed Milk, add half the Vodka, then the Cream.
- Use left over Milk and alcohol to make stronger or weaker.
- Pour into bottles and leave to chill.