Member recipe by nickanderson
- 2 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 200g Minced beef, pref lean
- 1/2 Green pepper, diced
- 50g Mushrooms, diced
- 1 can chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tblsp Tomatoe puree
- 1 Tsp Oregano or mixed herbs
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Garlic clove, sliced
- 1 Aubergine, Thick sliced
- 200g Ready cooked Lasagne sheets
- 6 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp half fat Creme fraiche
- Chopping board
- Veg Knife
- Wooden Spatular
- Heatproof Dish (about 20x30cm)
- Hob and Oven
- Heat proof mat (recomended)
- Prepare the Vegetables. and preheat the oven to 190C/ Gas mark 5
- Heat oil in the frying pan and gently fry the minced beef and onion until the meat is browned.
- Add the green pepper and mushroom and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatos, tomato puree, herbs, sugar and a little water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes and season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and add the creme fraiche
- Pour half the mixture into the base of your heat proof dish. Add a layer of pasta sheets.
- Add the rest of the mixture and cover with pasta sheets. sprinkle on the Parmesan.
- Put into the oven and bake for 25mins
- Remove from the over when it golden brown and bubbling. Put on heat proof mat and serve.