Chillie pork grills
Member recipe by shawtee
A slightly spicy, textured and delicious snack perfect for BBQ's in summer with your mates. A lads snack.
- 1 eight pack of cumberland pork sausages
- 1 red chillie (quite large)*
- 1 green pepper (quite large)
- 1 garlick clove (crushed)
- three or four tsp of tabasco sauce*
- salt, pepper
- 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs
- 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce
- *Spice level depends on users taste.
- Depending on weather and heat this method will be for the oven instead of the BBQ because the size of the burgers will depend on the consumers liking making the cooking time for the BBQ different and more in the consumers opinion.
- Turn the oven to 175'c to start. Take the skin off of the sausages and place in a mixing bowl adding the finely choped chillie and pepper. Then crush the garlick clove and place in the mixing bowl aswell.
- Splash with the tabasco and worcestershire sauce, then adding the salt, pepper, and mixed herbs get your hands in and mix the meat and spices together making sure the pepper and chillie is spread throughout.
- Once the oven has been on for about ten to fifteen minuets shape the meat into four decently sized patties and insert in the oven on the top shelf.
- Once the burgers have been in the oven for about 30 - 45 minuets poke and prod with a knife and a finger and check that they are cook through iff not just keep checking every five mins when you have re-inserted them to decide if the texture and the appearence are to your liking.
- The timing instructions are more like guidlines, people like to have thier burgers slightly different from each other but if your not entierly sure just follow these instructions to taste.