- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb. Italian sausage
- 2 lg. jars (26-32 oz. ea.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 2-C bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 2-C bag shredded mozarella
- 1 2-C bag shredded parmesan
- 1 lg. box reg. lasagna noodles
- Parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brown beef and Italian sausage together in large skillet, drain well.
- Add sauce to meat and until low boil.
- Start on bottom of pan with 1) layer of noodles; 2) 1/3 sauce and meat mixture; 3) 1/3 all three cheeses mixed (leaving a little extra for top layer).
- Repeat 2 more times for total of 3 layers (extra cheese on top layer).
- Put water in one of the sauce jars about 1/4 - 1/2 full and pour around edges of pan.
- Bake covered for 50-55 min. covered with tin foil. Remove tin foil and bake additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.