Member recipe by harley121202
- 2 x bag small new potatoes
- 1 x large bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 x large jar mayo
- 1 bottl ready done, squeezy mint sauce
- pinch of sugar
- Boil the potatoes until cooked through. Meanwhile, mix the mayo, mint sauce seasoning and pinch of sugar to a just and mix well. You have to use your judgement here, I like the sauce quite tangy but if you dont, add a little more sugar. Mix in the spring onions. Stir through the potatoes and serve. Great at BBQ's, I always do double quantites as it always goes very fast!
- Tip Use the squeezy jays of ready done mint sauce. They have a less astringent flavour.