Oreo Rocky Road
Member recipe by little-master-chef
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Fingers
This delicious recipe is a twist on the classic recipe for Rocky Road. The Chocolaty Treat is a must for somebody with a sweet tooth or for somebody who just fancies something a bit different.
- 350G Oreo Mini Biscuits
- 125g Mixed Plain & Milk Chocolate
- 225g Butter
- 25g Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Clear Honey
- 55g Mini Marshmallows
- 100g White Chocolate Chips
- Place the Chocolate, Butter, Sugar, Cocoa and Honey in a saucepan and heat gently until melted. Remove from heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Stir the Oreo biscuits into the chocolate mixture until well mixed. Add the Marshmallows and mix well, then stir in the White chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8inch square baking tin and lightly smooth the top. (Don't worry if it is not smooth as it gives the rough effect)
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours, or until set, then cut into fingers. (Roughly makes around 20 fingers depending on how big you want them.)