Summer tase strawberry chicken
Member recipe by mycookingstreet
Succulent chicken breast marinated in strawberry yoghurt is a real taste of summer.
- 2 Chicken breast fillet
- 220 g Strawberry yoghurt
- 2 Strawberries, for decoration
- 75 ml Red wine vinegar
- for salad:
- 2 avocados
- 100 g strawberries
- olive oil
- for sauce:
- 50 g grenadine cordial
- 0.5 lemon
- Marinate chicken breast filet in the mix of strawberry yoghurt, red wine vinegar for at least 3 hours (longer you leave more succulent it will be).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- While its marinating you can prepare the salad. Slice strawberries and avocado. Mix with the spinach leaves and chopped mint. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200CÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂº and bake marinated chicken for 35 minutes.
- Slice it and serve on plate along with your salad. Decorate your chicken with the sliced strawberries (you can sprinkle also some chopped mint over).
- Pour over sauce of grenadine cordial mixed with the fresh squeezed lemon juice.