Quick Broccoli Casserole
Member recipe by jennji
- 1 x 1kg bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 x full can of cream of mushroom soup ( campbells is best)
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (full or light)
- 1 x egg (well beaten)
- 3/4 cup of mature cheese
- 1 x 100g tub of fried onions (dried)
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed Cheeselet crackers or cheese savory crackers ( enough to cover the the top of casserole)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F/170C/Gas 5 adjust for fan assisted. Boil Broccoli 5 mins, then drain and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except crumbs, and half the fried onions. Heat until cheese melts. Remove from the heat and add the broccoli. Once the broccoli is combined with the sauce,transfer to a casserole dish.
- Finally top the casserole with the remaining fried onions and crumbs. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.