Melika's Fantastic Pasta Bake
Member recipe by melikaboateng
This is a fun, interesting easy pasta dish for you, and the family!
- 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 meduim onion ( Red)
- Can of chopped tomatoes.
- Tomatoe Puree
- 1/2 tbsp of Sugar
- 1 tbsp of herbs spices each. (Tumeric, dill)
- 50g of sweetcorn
- 50g of Carrots
- 50g of Peas
- Salt& Pepper
- 120g of Pasta ( Fusilli)
- 50g of Cheddar Cheese
- Finely chop the red onions
- Add oil to the frying pan
- Add the mince meat and stir gently for 5 mins
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes, tomatoe puree, seasoning and vegetables
- Simmer Gently, uncovered about 15 minutes whilst gently stirring
- Boil water for 2 minutes, add salt and the pasta for 12 mins
- Sieve pasta and wait to cool for 2 minutes
- Mix the pasta and sauce into a oven proof dish
- Add the cheese on the top and grill in the oven untill golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion * serve with salad and ice cold water.