Member recipe by katherinesschreier
It is a Peruvian dish called Ceviche, the ceviche is traditional in India, for having such a variety of fish, Ceviche is made with a fish called corvina, this fish is essential to Cebiche .... It takes in preparing all, about 30 minutes ....
- 1.5 kg of fish
- 20 limes
- Red Onion 02
- 02 Ajies silt (red and purple)
- 1 / 2 red pepper
- 1 / 2 cup chopped cilantro
- salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- To serve:
- Corn, sliced or degranado,
- Both sweet potatoes and boiled potatoes, sliced
- 01 lettuce
- Cut the fish into cubes 2 x 2 cm and put them in cold water with salt
- Cut the onion into julienne Cut peppers into small squares rather small silt Cut the red pepper into small cubes Squeeze the lemons but be careful not to finish to avoid bitter peel
- A source or Pyrex bowl or surgical steel, put the lemon juice and add the garlic, salt, pepper, peppers, chilli and lime seasoning, stir, add the fish and the chopped coriander and stir
- Let stand until curta, preferably introduce the source or bowl in the refrigerator to take the fish flesh consistency and compact.
- After 20 to 30 minutes remove from refrigerator and add the onion. When ready to serve a side dish to put the lettuce, potatoes, sweet potatoes and corn, then the center above the ceviche and onion. To enjoy a good ceviche !
- A tip ...
- You can also add chopped celery, is a ceviche that is prepared at some points the old lime