Ned's Steak Casserole
Member recipe by mrsraggle
- You will need:
- Stewing steak (just 1 pack)
- Green pepper
- Tomato puree
- salt/ pepper
- mixed herbs
- gravy powder
- beef stock - bout a pint ish.
- Fry off the steak, just to seal it (you can either chop it up n do it or leave it in large chunks - it'll break up in oven anyway) Put steak in casserole dish
- Fry off veggies - add to dish
- Pour beef stock into frying pan to get juices, add to dish
- Add squirt puree, salt, pepper n herbs
- Add gravy powder - i just give it a good sprinkle.
- Put casserole dish in oven (I have covered glass pirex thingy) for about 3 hours at 160c. Stir it occasionally to make sure its not sticking or burning!