Ultimate chocolate cake
Member recipe by chocolatecupcake101
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Cake
- 170g butter
- 170g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 170g flour
- As much cocoa powder as you want
- 1-2 dashes of milk
- For the topping
- Cocoa powder
- 170g icing sugar
- As much water as you need
- All the sweets/chocolate you like
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C. Grease the tin that the cake is going into.
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat into the mixture. (It will look weird but don't worry about it)
- Add the flour into the mix bit by bit.
- Beat in the cocoa powder until it is as chocolaty as you want. Add the milk until smooth.
- Put into a tin and smooth out.
- Put into the oven for 15-20 mins or until cooked throughout.
- Leave to cool for 15-20 mins.
- While it is cooling, make the icing by mixing the icing sugar and water together and, like the cake, as much cocoa powder as you want.
- Once cooled, take the cake out of the tin and leave for a few mins before decorating.