Member recipe by misshanna
- 1 Bowl of rice
- 1Spoon of oil
- 1Spoon of fish sauce
- Half spoon of sugar
- 5-6 Shrimp(meat)
- A little bit of garlic
- 1 smalll carrot (any vegetable that you want)
- 1 egg
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a mudium heat.
- Wash the shrimps(meat),and drain in a colander
- Use a garlic press to crush the garlic and add it to the frying pan.
- Add the egg first then add the shrimps(meat) to the frying pan.
- Use the fish slice to lift the food.
- Put the rice into the frying pan.
- Add some fish sauce and some sugar.
- Use the peeler ti remove the skin of the carrot and shred the carrot with the grater and add it to the frying pan.
- Use the fish slice to lift the food again. (decorate with some vegetables)
- Serve using a fish slice