Member recipe by bb2linda
ServingsServes 1 - 8
- 200mls milk
- 200 grams S R flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs of caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs of melted butter
- mix, egg, milk, sugar and butter well
- Add to flour and salt blend together with hand blender.
- Rest in fridge for 10mins
- Batter is thick. Pour 1 ladle onto pancake maker or frying pan. Making sure it is hot. No need to grease pan.
- Batter will self level, cook until top bubbles and flip over and cook for 1 - 2 mins.
- Serve with maple or golden syrup and grilled bacon.