easy chicken pasta
Member recipe by katiepebbles1
- 250g pasta, of your choice
- 4 cooked boneless breasts of chicken, chopped
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 glove garlic, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. grated parmesan
- cook the pasta for as long as it says to on the packet. set aside.
- in a large frying-pan, heat oil in medium-high heat. Saute the onions and garlic. Stir in the chicken, basil salt and tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium and cover the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir frequently.
- toss sauce over the top of pasta to coat and serve with parmesan.