Low-fat chocolate milk oatmeal
Member recipe by lavaletteerica
- 4 tbsp quickcook oatmeal
- 250 ml low-fat chocolate milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 grapes
- Mix the oatmeal, low-fat chocolate milk, and the vanilla extract in a saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on a stove, occasionally stir them until boiled. You can sprinkle a little salt.
- Turn off the stove and pour them in a bowl.
- Cool it down for 1-2 minutes.
- When it becomes stickier, top it with grapes. Now it's ready to be served. Enjoy :D