Utterly Vanilla Cheescake
Member recipe by lovetocook-01
- For the base:
- Digestive Biscuits(plain or chocolate): 28 Biscuits
- Butter: 200g
- For the top:
- Cream Cheese: 500g
- Icing Sugar: 100g
- Double Cream: 150ml
- Vanilla Essence: 5-8tsp
- Oreo or extra biscuit
- You may want to add less or more on depending on personal preference.
- Smash the biscuits to pieces with a rolling pin or some sort of bashing device. Once done melt the butter and mix together with biscuits. Put in the fridge until set(between 30-45 mins)
- Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar together in a bowl. Once mixed, fold in the cream a bit at a time.
- Taste to make sure it is creamy enough! Then add the vanilla essence. You may want to add more or less essence.
- Once mixed add to the base and put int he fridge for about one-two hours.
- Voila! A delicious vanilla cheescake. If desired, add more biscuit to the top.