Member recipe by rwarming
- For the filling
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red onion
- 1 red and 1 green bell pepper
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp hot chili powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- cooking oil, as desired
- To serve
- 1 pack flour tortillas
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Put the pan on a medium heat and add a little oil. Add the chicken and leave to cook through.
- Place the tortillas in a pan and drop a little water on top of the stack, cover with tin foil and place in the oven on a low heat.
- Chop the onion, chilies and peppers and add these once the chicken is opaque.
- Add the chili powder, tomato puree, garlic puree, pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir until the onions are browned and the peppers are cooked. Turn the heat off and leave in the pan to remain warm.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven and serve whilst still hot