What an Entertaining Summer!
Member recipe by tinaxmaria
- 3 red peppers
- 1 aubergine
- 1/2 onion
- Goatas cheese, 4 slices (better with the rind)
- Olive oil
- Garlic, to taste
- A handful of rocket
- Roast the peppers and the aubergine with half an onion. Leave to cool and then peel the vegetables.
- Cut into strips and mix in a bowl with olive oil and garlic finely chopped. Add salt and pepper.
- Grill the goatas cheese so it has some colour but doesn't melt completely.
- On a plate put 3 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture and place the cheese on top of this. Garnish with a small bunch of rocket, balsamic glaze (optional- available now in most supermarkets) and chopped parsley.
- * Chef's Tip: drizzle the vegetables with a splash of olive oil and season, as this makes them easier to peel later.