Member recipe by cat_possum
- 1 bagel, halved horizontally
- 1 tin of tuna (I prefer in brine)
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Half a cucumber, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Begin by halving the bagel horizontally and place under a preheated grill to toast lightly on both sides (220C/fan 200C/gas 7).
- Dice the cucumber into medium sized chunks. Drain the tin of tuna and place in a bowl along with the mayonnaise, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Combine and set aside.
- Once the bagel halves have toasted, place them on a plate and scatter over the rocket leaves. Add a pinch of salt before evenly distributing the tuna between both halves of the bagel. Top with the cucumber pieces.