Member recipe by cannedfood
This delicious recipe from Canned Food UK is nutritious, convenient and affordable. What's more, it forms part of your 5-A-DAY! For more scrummy recipes visit www.cannedfood.co.uk
- 410g can borlotti beans, drained
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 150g Farfalle pasta
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- In a large saucepan cook the pasta as directed on the pack.
- Drain the pasta, rinse it in cold water then set aside to drain and cool.
- In a large bowl combine the borlotti beans, sweetcorn and red onion.
- Using a fork, whisk together the lemon juice and oil, and season to taste
- Add the pasta and dressing to the bean mix, tumbling together to coat all ingredients with dressing and serve.