Real Easy Lemonade
Member recipe by sgt_atkins
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Glasses
- 6-8 Lemons, Juiced
- 200g castor sugar
- 400ml boiling water
- 1/2 pink grapefruit
- few mint leaves
- 600ml carbonated water
- Few ice cubes
- Boil a kettle and then pour 400ml of it onto the 200g of sugar and dissolve the sugar to make stock syrup.
- Squeeze the lemons and the grapefruit into a clean bowl.
- Add the mint into the stock syrup leave for 2-3 minutes, then add the ice and allow to get cold.
- Mix the lemon and grapefruit with the stock syrup.
- Fill a pint glass half with carbonated water then top up with the lemon syrup. You could decorate with lemon slices, sugar rim or even a parasol.