Member recipe by iruz88
Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds.
- 200g Icing sugar
- 100g Margarine or butter
- 300g Marie biscuits
- 300 ml Hot milk
- 50g Chopped cashew nuts to decorate
- 1 1/2 tsp Cocoa powder
- Sieve the icing sugar two times and add it to a bowl. And then put the margarine to the same bowl,followed by coca powder and make chocolate icing.
- Pour some hot milk(maintain the hotness in the milk by heating or boiling it up several times) in to a large plate and soak part of the biscuits(100g first). When you see the biscuits are bigger,remove and arrange them in the bottom of the pudding bowl. Fill the( arrange the biscuits in a round)bottom with soaked biscuits. Wait one or two minutes(to remove the hotness of the biscuits). Apply a very thin layer of chocolate icing. Make sure you cover the biscuit layer in the bottom also.
- Then take other 200g of biscuits and soak them in hot milk and fill a thick layer of as in the step two. Then apply the remaining chocolate icing on the top of the pudding bowl. Scatter the chopped cashew nuts on the top.
- Allow the pudding to chill for 30 minutes or more and enjoy.