Ham,Olive & Sweetcorn Pasta
Member recipe by heenabee1
This is a tasty and simple recipe and a good healthy lunch for when you're on the move.
- 150 grams of Penne
- 4 slices of Honey Roast Ham
- 130 grams of Sweet Corn
- 20 grams of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 50 grams of Black Olives
- 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Tomato Puree
- Chopping board
- Wooden Spatula
- Cheese Grater
- Measuring jug
- Small Bowl
- Mixing Bowl
- Vegetable Knife
- Pour water into the saucepan until it reaches a quarter full. Add the 150 grams of Pasta to the saucepan and boil until tender.
- Weigh out Olives, check their pips have been taken out and cut them in half. Place them in the small bowl for later use.
- Once this has been done,open the can of sweetcorn and drain it. Place them in the same bowl of the olives.
- By now the pasta would have boiled, add in the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Chop the ham into small equal peices and place at the edge of your chopping board
- Place the pasta and sauce in to the mixing bowl and stir in olives, sweetcorn and ham. Place either onto a plate or leave to cool.