chicken and goats cheese tart
Member recipe by jul34es
- 1/2 x 375g puff pastry
- 180g sprouting broccoli
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast,cut into cubes
- 3 spring onions,sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 4 baby plum tomatoes,halved
- 30 goats cheese,thinly sliced
- preheat the oven to 200oC/180oCfan/gas6.Roll out pastry into a rectangle then cut out separate rectangles to 17cm x 10cm.place the pastry on a baking sheet and score a line around the edge of each rectangle,about 1cm from the edge.Bake for 10 mins.
- meanwhile,steam the broccoli for about 6-8 mins.heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken for 5-6 mins.Add the spring onions and white wine and stir fry until the wine is absorbed.stir in the tomatoes and broccoli.Season.
- remove the pastry from the oven and spoon the chicken and broccoli mixture into the middle ofthe rectangles,leaving the edge free.
- divide the goats cheese between each tart and cook for 10 mins until the cheese is melted and bubbling.