Rocky Road Recipe
Member recipe by paulc007
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Pieces
Here is a really easy and tasty recipe for Rocky Road. There are so many variations, you can add nuts, dried fruit and biscuits it really is up to you.
- 8oz digestive biscuits - I used the dark choc ones for yours but works well with plain and rich tea too.
- 4oz butter
- 3 big tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- handful of raisins
- handful marshmallow
- handful chopped glace cherries.
- 200g bar bornville choc
- Melt butter, golden syrup and add cocoa powder - stir. Add raisins, cherries, marshmallow ( you can add anything like honeycomb too) pour in to the crushed biscuit mix and mix really well
- e a square tin with grease proof ( about 8-10 inch is ok) Pour mix in and spread and press down Melt the Bourneville and pour over and spread.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and then cut in to the size squares or diamonds you want!
- Sometimes I add some melted white choc on the top to give a marbled effect