Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
Member recipe by jbmummy
The quickest and easiest ice-cream recipe around and absolutely delicious!
- 600ml fresh Double Cream (don't be tempted to use Elmlea!)
- 2 x 397g tins Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Essence
- Beat the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add essence to taste.
- Pour into freezer-safe container and freeze for minimum 24 hours.
- ALTERNATIVES : Replace the vanilla essence with any of the following : * Crushed Crunchie Bar and caramel sauce * Fresh raspberries and fruit sauce * Grated chocolate and chocolate sauce * Rhubarb compote and crushed shortbread biscuits Any flavour you like...