Juicy Beef Burgers
Member recipe by nwillcoc
ServingsServes 1 - 4
- 1lb Minced Beef
- 2 Rashers of Smoked Bacon (rind removed and finely chopped)
- Half a Small Red Onion (very finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Pickled Jalapenos (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and using your hands thoroughly mix together.
- Make Tangerine sized balls and flatten to about 2cm thick, place on grease proof paper in an air tight container and try to chill for at least a couple of hours if possible.
- Cook on a barbecue or griddle for 3-5 minutes on each side.