Pleasing Pesto Pasta
Member recipe by willskitchen
This quick, easy delicious pasta has the most flavoursome combinations in the dish.
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 rashers, smoked back bacon, diced
- 1 chorizo ring, chopped into small pieces
- 4 large handfuls, Penne
- 190g jar, 'Sacla Red Pepper Pesto'
- Fry the chicken in a lightly oiled pan on high heat for 10-15 minutes until browned and the juices have disappeared.
- Add the bacon and chorizo and stir.
- Cook the Penne according to the packet instructions.
- Once the bacon and chorizo is cooked and has become crispy, add the jar of pesto and stir rapidly.
- After the pasta is cooked, drain the Penne and add to the chicken pan, combine together, and serve.