Crab and Avocado Crunch
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Portions
A great quick and easy party snack that everyone can help themselves to.
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
- 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise
- 1 small Avocado, diced
- 1 Lime, juice
- 4-6 slices of white Bread
- some Parsley, to garnish
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- a dash of Tabasco sauce
- a small handful of Tarragon
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices.
- Use a cup to cut circles in the flattened bread. Fold each circle into a cup cake baking tin.
- Place in the oven to crisp for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and spoon into the cooled bread cups.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped tarragon and a light squeeze of lemon then serve.