Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 60g butter
- - 150 ml water
- - 75g flour
- - 2 eggs
- - whipped cream
- - melted chocolate
- - a tsp butter for the chocolate
- Put the butter, cut into cubes and the water in a saucepan and heat until the butter melts. Bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the sifted flour and a pinch of salt. Mix everything together vigorously until it forms a soft ball. Leave the mixture to cool down a bit then gradually add the beaten eggs mixing vigurously after every addition.
- Butter a baking tray(I used some grease proof paper) and pipe the mixture on the tray. I chose to make mine in small balls to make more, I used a spoon to form them.
- Beak in a preheated oven at 220 ÃÂÃÂ°C/425 ÃÂÃÂ°F/Gas7 for 10 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 190 ÃÂÃÂ°C/375 ÃÂÃÂ°F/Gas5 for another 20 minutes.
- When they are golden turn the oven off but leave them in with the door open for another 2-3 minutes. Cut them in half and leave to cool down. Put the whipped cream on the bottom half and put the other one on top.
- Dip the top half of each eclair into the melted chocolate and place them on a platter. Meltted chocolate: Brake the chocolate into a bowl and then put it in a pan with boiling water, stir and when the chocolate stars to melt add a tsp of butter. Let it cool down a bit and then sink the top of the eclair in the chocolate. ENJOY!!!