Easy Student Potato Wedges
Member recipe by squaccy
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Wedges
Another Squaccy's Student recipes, written by a student for students. Instead of buying wedges, why not make them yourself?!
- IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS FOR LOTS OF FRIENDS USE ONE POTATO FOR EACH PERSON!
- 1 Baking potato
- Olive Oil
- OPTIONAL SEASONING:
- Garlic Salt,
- Mixed herbs,
- Pre-heat the oven to about 200c.
- You can either peel the potato or not, up to your personal wishes! Either way, wash the potato and cut into half, then cut the halves into wedges.
- If you are choosing to season them, sprinkle some of the seasoning into a bowl and dip the potato wedges in, coating them lightly. Then, place them on the baking tray and drizzle lightly with the oil.
- Bake for about 30 mins depending on your oven, or until brown and crispy on the outside and tender in the middle.