Spicy tuna pasta salad
Member recipe by kakes118118
- 2 1/2 oz (70g) pasta
- 1 tin of tuna (in oil), drained
- 1 small tin of sweet corn
- 2 or 3 mushrooms
- 1/4 of a cucumber sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp extra hot chilli powder
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Boil pasta and mushrooms in boiling water with a pinch of salt untill pasta is al dente.
- whilst pasta is cooking mix the tuna with the chilli and 1 tbsp of the mayonnaise.
- once pasta is cooked drain and cool under cold tap, then add all other ingriedients mix together with the other tbsp of mayonnaise and serve.