Piri Piri Pork
Member recipe by paulc007
- 4 thick pork Loins, all fat removed
- Fry Light
- 2 onions, chopped
- Free vegetables of your choices (fresh or frozen) carrots, baby sweetcorn, courgettes, peppers
- 400g can tomatoes (chopped or plum)
- 500ml passata
- 2 tbsp Schwartz Piri Piri Seasoning (add more or less to your taste)
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/gas 4. Seal the pork in a frying pan, then place in a large oven tray sprayed with Fry Light
- Roughly chop your vegetables (if using frozen thereâs no need).
- Boil the kettle and place the canned tomatoes, passata, piri piri seasoning, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and the stock cubes into a large jug. Add approximately 50ml of boiling water and stir until the stock cubes have dissolved.
- Place the vegetables over the pork in the tray, and then pour over the seasoned tomato mixture. Place in the oven for around 25-30 minutes minutes or until the pork and vegetables are thoroughly cooked.