Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Pasties
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat it White Crab
- Half a pack of Seafood & Eat it Brown Crab
- 1 Egg
- 150g Shortcrust Pastry
- 1 small Leek
- A small handful of Parsley
- 1 Lemon
- Melt a knob of butter in a pan and soften the chopped leek followed by the tarragon, parsley and lemon juice.
- Add the crab and stir through the mixture before removing from the heat.
- Roll out the pastry to about a 20p's thickness and cut two circles, make them large enough to cover half the crab mixture.
- Divide the mix between the two circles and brush the edges with the some beaten egg. Fold the pastry over and crimp.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees or until golden