Yogurt and Strawberry Jelly
Member recipe by olgalina4
Luscious yogurt and strawberry puree on top- such a tender combination
- 450g strawberries
- 50-80g (to taste) sugar
- 60ml water
- 15g gelatine powder
- 450g Greek yogurt
- 100ml water
- 50-80g sugar
- good splash of rose water (about 1 tb.s.)
- 25g gelatine powder
- Blend strawberries until almost smooth. Mix gelatine with water.
- Heat in a small pan half a cup of strawberry puree, whisking constantly add gelatine water into it, remove from the heat and add the rest of puree. Set in the fridge.
- Again mix about 50ml of water. In another 50ml dissolve gelatine. Add it to the heated water, stir until it's transparent and quickly ad to yogurt, stir well and add rose water
- Divide yogurt jelly between glasses, set in the fridge.
- After approximately one hour take the glasses out of the fridge, pour strawberry jelly over yogurt (strawberry jelly will need a little more time to set) and return to the fridge. Serve within one day.